Extracurricular activities designed to suit every SEK STUDENT
SEK-Ciudalcampo enriches the various knowledge areas with a full programme of extracurricular activities that have been designed based on the principles of the SEK Educational Model.
We work with our students to develop skills that will help them confront the challenges and constant changes of the 21st century.
We offer a wide variety of activities:
- Music and Arts Schools: Music, Dance: Classical Ballet, Spanish Dance and Funky, Musical Theatre, Drama and Expression, Circus Club, Magic School and Painting and Drawing.
- Sports Academies: Swimming, Basketball, Football, Football, E-Sports, RACE Golf Academy, Jiu-Jitsu, Taekwondo, Karate, Mini Tennis and Mini Padel Tennis, Tennis and Padel Tennis, Volleyball, Skating, Skateboard, Rugby, Running, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Fitness, Chess and Yoga for Kids.
- High Performance Academies: Tennis, Padel Tennis and Swimming.
- Language School: English, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
- Technology School: Digital Creativity Course.
- Study Club and Academic Support: Supervised study, Speech Therapy, Kumon Method, Stellar Programme, Debate and Oratory Club, Science, Programming, Mediateam, Maker Club
- Cooking School: Educachef Cooking.
- Family activities: Personal training for adults, Yoga, Sevillanas and Funky School for Adults, Choir, Parent and Student Theatre Group, Reading Club, Sailing on board the schooner Cervantes Saavedra, Nature, Diving and Tennis and Padel Tennis Academy.
SEK-Ciudalcampo also offers Programmes for Highly Gifted Pupils. Using the Star Programme or KNOW, which takes place in the school on Saturday mornings, different ways of thinking about things are encouraged by means of problem solving, as well as seeking to awaken interest in sciences.
Registration takes place in the School Office, by handing in the registration form.
Paula Alcalde (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to take care of any questions about our extra-curricula programme.
Download the extra-curricular activities programme 2019-2020